Monday, August 27, 2012

Life and Learning

It's been a long time since I've updated this blog. And to tell the truth I really haven't had the urge to update at all. I could blame it on a lot of things but I guess in the end it really doesn't matter. I'm just happy that I can update it again even if it took me a while to do it.

Life is really complicated sometimes. I know that don't have any room to complain. I have a wonderful family, awesome pets, a really good job and friends whom I trust and love. But there's been always a part of me that I've been struggling with. Sometimes I think that I am having bouts of depression. Other times I just want to smile and just tell myself that I can get through this. 

I've always been looking for a purpose, for meaning as to why I am here on this earth. There are times that I lose the urge to do the things that I used to love. I guess, in the process of probing for meaning, I had forgotten about what is important and that sometimes we just have to do things just for the sake of it. That having a purpose isn't important. Experiencing life in all its facets is.

Today, I've done some activities that I have just stopped doing for no reason at all. I've ridden a bike again. I cycled around our small garage area and even if it was a small space it made me happy that I could do it. I also took my camera out again. The pictures that I had taken aren't really stunning but at least I've done something and that in itself makes me happy.


 










I hope to get better at taking photos and even be more active at blogging. I'll do it one step at a time.

1 comment:

  1. I understand how you feel, K-Lo. I haven't updated my blog in a while as well but I am hoping to be able to write more soon. I hope everything goes well with you. We should get together some time. Take care! Happy Blogging!~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...